Whether it’s the first appointment for your kids, a checkup for you, or a follow-up visit for your mom, McDowell Orthopedics & Podiatry Group wants you to feel prepared and at ease so every visit is a positive experience. That’s why we offer these podiatry visit pointers – sure hope they help!
- When preparing for a podiatry visit, make sure you write down symptoms, medications, family history, and any questions you may have. Also, don’t forget to bring your insurance information, as well as your favorite shoes for us to examine along with your feet.
- We recommend visiting our website before visiting us! There you’ll find all sorts of helpful information, including the services we provide, blogs and FAQs, new patient info, and more.
- If the appointment is not for you, but rather a family member, talk with your child or parent prior to your appointment to explain what can be expected and calm any concerns. If you need help with this, please feel free to give us a call!
- While you’re here, be sure to ask questions if something isn’t clear. It’s important to us that you understand your condition, its treatment options, as well as the ways in which you can prevent further problems. We want you to be able to make informed decisions with which you feel comfortable!
- Before you leave, go ahead and schedule your next visit, and ask about home care, medication, and any follow-up tests needed.
- Between visits, if anything pops up, know that we are here for you! You can call our Carmichael, CA office at (916) 961-3434, or simply use our online contact form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
There you have it! Follow these pointers for a pleasant podiatry visit from start to finish. From kids to seniors and everyone in between, McDowell Orthopedics & Podiatry Group is here for all your foot care needs.