Michael Denton, PAPhysician Assistant
- McDowell Orthopedics & Podiatry Group
- St George Medical Center 6620 Coyle Avenue, Suite 202 Carmichael, CA 95608
Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, he graduated with a master’s degree in Physical Therapy from UCSF school of Physical Therapy in 1997. He practiced in Physical Therapy in the Bay Area and Sacramento for 5 years, the majority of that time in orthopedics and post orthopedic surgery rehabilitation. He is able to apply his Physical Therapy knowledge to his Physician Assistant practice as well.
He continues to maintain a passion for orthopedics and continuing education regarding the latest treatment options available for patients. He enjoys helping patients reach their individual goals for function and pain relief as well as recovery from injury and surgery.
He has been married for 26 years and has 3 children. He loves to travel and spend time with his family. He is passionate about the outdoors and specifically road cycling, hiking, snowshoeing and paddle boarding. He has been an avid runner in the past as well.
- Posted on 07/24/2019Talking Treatment Options for Chronic Hip Pain
- Posted on 06/14/2019Orthopedic Running Injuries: What Should You Do About Them?
- Posted on 05/29/2019How to Avoid Common Foot Problems This Summer